THE DREAM, JOURNEY, & INSPIRATIONS.

AN ACTOR'S BLOG

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Rest & Relaxation

Just in time to help me gear up for what I'm hoping will be a very busy time (what with all the auditioning I'm going to be doing AND booking jobs of course! Huh, how do you like that positive thinking!) I was able to go on vacation  to Jamaica for some good R&R!  Sure we weathered a Tropical Storm while we were there, but nothing a little Red Stripe and my new favourite cocktail...Creme de Cocoa and milk on ice ...couldn't help us cope with! 
Here are some pics I thought I'd share with you:














2 comments:

Rachael and Chris said...

Love that you had such a wonderful vacation and I was so excited to read your "an awakening" post below. No deserves all of this more than you...I miss you.
xoxo,
Rach

P.S.- Can I just say one more time how GORGEOUS you are?!?!?!?

Franca said...

Lady, you're so sweet! Thanks so much! I miss you tons too!! xoxo